Methodology: Live Online Instructor-Led
Course Start Date: 23rd March 2021
Broad Aims of This Course:
The program is designed for executives and managers who are basic/ intermediate users of Excel and are familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel. They desire to enrich their excel knowledge with the built-in tools/ features, functions and hidden commands available in the software. This course consists of advanced techniques which includes advanced math functions, LookUp functions, Pivot table, analysing Data in Excel using data table, Goal Seek and Solver, etc.
This Microsoft Advance Excel course has a total duration of 20 hours of Virtual Classroom Training:
Course level : Advanced
No. Of weeks: 5
Hours per week: 4
Days of the week: Tue & Thurs
Timings: 7 - 9 PM UAE local Time
Advanced Level : AED 1049
(The rate above mentioned in exclusive of VAT and bank charges)
On the completion of the Advance Excel Course, students will be able to:
Types of Referencing
- Relative Referencing
- Absolute Referencing
- Mixed Referencing
- References to Other Spreadsheets
Working with Functions
- Sum, AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, MIN, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK
- LEFT, RIGHT, MID, TRIM, LEN, FIND & SEARCH, REPLACE, UPPER/LOWER, CONCATENATE
Date & Time Functions
- DATE, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, TODAY(), NOW()
IF and Logical Operators
- IF, AND, OR, NOT
- Nested Functions
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, LOOKUP
Advanced Math functions
- COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIF, SUMIFS
Sorting and Filtering
- Understand the use of custom list
- Create a Custom List
- Use Custom List for Sorting
- Understand why to use Advance Filters
- Complex Conditions for Filtering
- Implementing complex and / or conditions across columns
- Protecting Worksheets
Setting Validation Criteria
- Creating Lists
- Handling invalid data
Highlight Cells based on Value
- Top / Bottom Rules
- Data Bars / Color Scales / Icon Sets
- Highlight based on Formulae
- Creating Rules
Creating a chart
- Customizing a chart
- Chart types
- Creating Combination charts
- 3-D charts
Creating Pivot Table
- Creating 2-dimensional Pivot Tables
- Filtering data in Pivot Table
- Pivot Charts
Data Analysing Tools
- Data Table
- Recording macros
Language of Instruction:
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- The Teacher is fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi and Malayalam.
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
- Participants attending this training should be familiar with the basic operations in Microsoft Excel, such as simple calculations, formatting, printing, sort and filters.
- They need to have a laptop with MS Office 2010 or above installed.
- Live Video Virtual Classroom
Final Assessment & Certificate:
Final assessment will be in the last session of the course.
‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course.
Terms & Conditions:
Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our learners have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it is an instructor-led or self-paced training.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
For Instructor Led Training:
- Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course.
- Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- Incase of inability to attend the course and as an alternative option, customers may gift/ endorse the course to any person of their choice by informing Careerz4me directly.
- No refunds will be provided once the course begins or the participant has attended Online Classrooms for more than 1 day.
Careerz4me reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 - 14 working days after the refund request is approved by Careerz4me.
Help and Support
- Careerz4me is solely responsible for any disputes regarding the courses that may arise with customers.
For any issues regarding enrolments, refunds or classes customers may contact Careerz4me on phone/ WhatsApp: +971585700358 or email: email@example.com