Nature Trail - 1 Hour Experience
Information About the Activity:
Explore the park and get introduced to a variety of local flora and fauna like never before. The Nature Trail is guided by knowledgeable to help you expand your understanding of the natural world of the UAE.
GENERAL PASS : AED 45 for 1 hour/ per head
Prices mentioned above are Inclusive of VAT
* Visit dates have to be confirmed with us 24 hours before entry. However, for last minutes booking and to confirm the visit dates please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp help (+971589472344) to confirm your booking dates after processing payments.
16th May – 30th September 2021
Sunday - Saturday - 5.00pm until Midnight (All days)
Mushrif Park Gate 1 PO.BOX 30929, DUBAI – UAE
- Every customer joins a 15 to 30 min training to learn about the use of the climbing gear and practice on a small zipline
- Adults/Juniors: min height 1.40m Children: min age 6 years, min-height 1.15m Mini-Kids: children between 4 and 6 years, height 1.05 – 1.3m
- Prices inclusive of VAT.
- Advance booking recommended reserving a specific training timeslot. Training timeslots are every 20 minutes weekdays and week-ends
Terms & Conditions:
Visit dates have to be confirmed with us 72 hours before entry. Please contact us on email@example.com / WhatsApp help (+971589472344) to confirm your booking dates after processing payments.
- Customers with an entrance ticket are entitled to use the Park ropes course for a maximum period of 3 hours with the provided Personal Protective Equipment.
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to participate in the Park ropes course requiring PPE. Children under 12 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Details of Rates and Age and height restrictions are detailed under each category of tickets mentioned above.
- Bookings dates should be confirmed in advance( 48- 72 hours) before the desired date and time, by phone or e-mail as mentioned above.
- All issued tickets are non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-transferable. However, if a reservation is canceled 48 hours before the date/timeslot of the booking, no cancellation will be levied by Aventura. If a Customer cancels or amends a booking within 24 hours of the booking date/timeslot, Aventura may levy a cancellation charge up to the full value of the booking.
- Failure to turn up for a confirmed booking by the specified start time shall be considered to be a last-minute cancellation and will be chargeable.
- The prices quoted are charged on a per person basis and do not include food and beverages charges.
- Aventura is entitled to cancel or omit any part of the activity without notice at its sole discretion.
- Cancellations may result due to factors beyond its control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions, and other events of force majeure. In such events, a full or partial refund may be given at our discretion.
- Aventura reserves the right at its discretion to define black-out days during which reservations will be blocked.
- Aventura shall provide customers with a 7-day notice of such dates. Aventura shall endeavor to support any prior reservations made on such dates by proposing an alternate date, and if not accepted by the end customer, by honoring such reservations.
- Aventura does not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury, or death that anyone suffers or incurs arising out of the activities opted for at Aventura Parks. All personal effects are at the sole risk of the Customer at all times during the visit to Aventura Parks.
Group size of 10+ (Advance bookings required if group bookings are required during the week)
-Sunday to Thursday – 8:30am until 9pm
-Friday and Saturday – 8:30am until 10pm (Although, we prefer no group bookings during the weekends if possible)
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org/WhatsApp help (+971589472344) for advance group bookings.
Safety and Precautions
https://youtu.be/Di6XUWOrlcQ - COVID 19 Precuations
https://youtu.be/oXyxf4derlI - Safety Video
See map bigger