TODA is one of the very first & Unique DIGITAL ART Shows in the UAE which offers visitors to experience art differently from traditional one. Its uniqueness lies in the revolutionary way of discovering legendary masterpieces created by the most prominent world’s artists. TODA’s breath-taking digital art show combines high-end technologies, animated graphics, surround music, multi sensory visual effects and much more.
TODA’s impressive and magical art area covers over 1,800 m2 with installed projections all over the walls, floor and ceiling. Being fully immersive and interactive with the audience the Digital Art Show creates its unique atmosphere of gorgeous Beauty that is fully absorbed by the eyes of each visitor. Each guest feels himself/herself completely dissolved at the experienced mirage of gaming colours and stunning surround music.
Located in a must-see place in Dubai – Souk Madinat Jumeirah, ToDA is aimed to be called as one of the city’s landmarks, which makes Dubai even more popular as a tourist destination and attracts additional tourist flows.
There are 4 digital art shows available for the month of January and February:
- UAE Golden Age - unique content about the UAE history.
- .Dreams - digital art show which includes artworks of 7 contemporary NFT artists
- From Monet to Kandinsky. Revolutionary Art - digital art show about the most important art movements of late 19th and early 20th centuries: impressionism, pointillism, post-impressionism, cubism, and expressionism.(All mondays, 6 PM and 10 PM Shows)
- Being Van Gogh - digital art show explores one of the most famous and influential figures in the history of western art
For Shows Date & Time Click Here
- Children under the age of three: free of charge
- Regular Child Pass ( 3-12 years) - 50 AED ( included Kids Interactive room “Draw Alive”)
- Regular Adult Pass- 100 AED (13 years & Above)
- Balcony Children ( 3-12 years.)- 75 AED (included Virtual Reality room experience, Kids Interactive room “ Draw Alive” as well as beverages)
- Balcony Adults (13 years & Above)- 150 AED (including Virtual Reality room experience and beverages)
Live Music performances:
- Jazz Music Night - every Friday, 8 PM show
- Classical Music Night (Art & Music Night) - every Monday, 8 PM show
- Sleep Concert - available on February 18, 19, 25, 26 from 10 PM until 1 AM
- Frederic Chopin - 29 January 8 PM
Regular - AED 150
Balcony - AED 175
Premium - AED 200
Adults workshop with live music performance:
Listen to your Art - February 13 - Live Jazz Show with painting class for 3 hours surrounded by an Immersive Digital Show (drinks, canapes, workshop materials are included).
SINGLE -AED 499
couple ticket - AED 798
Immersive Fitness Class:
Yoga Flow - available on 5th February, 10 AM
Ticket Price: AED 150
We have every hour one of the above show for 45 minutes.
Show timings to be claimed upon arrival as per seat availability.
* Visit dates has to be confirmed with us 24 hours before entry. However, for last minutes booking and to confirm the visit dates please contact us on email@example.com / WhatsApp help (+971589472344) to confirm your booking dates after processing payments.
ToDA welcomes its customers daily from 12.00PM till night 11.00PM
Visit the Theatre of Digital Art and Redeem the value of your adult ticket against your bill at all participating Souk Madinat's restaurants, including Trattoria, Perry & Blackwelder’s, The Noodle House, Anar, Belgian Beer Café, Ushna, Publique!
Kids can watch their drawings which come to life with Draw Alive experience at ToDA. With the interactive digital drawing game. ToDA Dubai creates immersive and interactive experiences for kids and families in Dubai that transport children of all ages into fantastic realms of story and exploration. The activities are designed to help expand the imagination and teach scientific concepts. Once their drawings are scanned, children can watch their masterpieces swim, fly and move throughout a virtual world. It is one of our unique and exciting products created purposefully for the children. Our small visitors enjoy a lot!
How to reach TODA:
Option 1 – public transport
Step 1: Take the Dubai Metro and get off at the Mall of the Emirates Station.
The Mall of the Emirates Station is 32nd Station on the Red Line of the Dubai Metro Network. This is the closest Dubai Metro Station to Madinat Jumeirah.
Step 2. From the Mall of the Emirates station, take a taxi to Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
The distance between Souk Madinat and Mall of the Emirates is only 2.8 kilometres. Thus, the taxi ride will only last around 6 minutes and will not cost much.
Bus: 8 (From Dubai Marina), 81 (from MOE), 93 (Al Ghubaiba road; Satwa), F55A (From The Walk At Jumeirah Beach Residence),
X28 (From Deira City Centre Metro Station), BigBus Dubai.
Option 2 – taxi
Taxi: currently Careem drop off/pick up offer available: 30% discount when you use the code: SOUK
Option 3 – a car
A car: parking is available (currently free of charge).
For more additional information, group bookings or clarifications , Please contact on our whatsApp +971 58 947 2344 or on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See map bigger