The best possible way to experience and explore the desert is a ‘ship of the desert’ – the camel - to see the desert flora and fauna. Hop inside your comfortable, air-conditioned car and relax as you cruise into the surrounding desert. While travelling through desert road, watch for animals and the natural wilderness.
Enjoy your camel trekking with your Bedouin Guide who will take you through mysterious Dunes. Along the trek you will see the flora and fauna of the desert and if lucky, desert foxes, or desert gerbils that are most famous for looking like ‘mini kangaroos’.
* Visit dates have to be confirmed with us 72 hours before entry. However, for last minutes booking and to confirm the visit dates please contact us on email@example.com / WhatsApp help (+971589472344) to confirm your booking dates after processing payments.
- 30 Minutes Trekking: AED 150 per head( Exclusive of VAT and Bank charges)
- 60 Minutes Trekking: AED 250 per head( Exclusive of VAT and Bank charges)
- Camel trekking
- Mineral Water
- Private Hotel Pickup and Drop-off, Please call us for arrangement.Any transportation outside RAK will have an additional cost.
- Pick up timings: 07:45 - 08:30 and 15:30 - 16:15
- Tour durations - 1 hours / 1.30 hours including transfers
Rates are not valid during major events such as Eid/Christan/ new year Eve and on Government declared public holidays. Please check with the reservation(contact details above) department for the rates during the above-mentioned dates before confirming.
See map bigger