Enjoy a memorable evening, cruising along Dubai's Creek onboard our traditional wooden dhow cruise by Dubai's illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. 'Abras' (water taxis), old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce & Industry building, Sheikh Saeed's House, and the Heritage Village are some of the impressive sights to enjoy. As a good blend of Arabic and International music soothes your ears, a sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of beverages is available.
Minimum Number of Pax: 1 Pax
Timing: 08:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Duration: 2 hours
- 2 hours cruise along the Dubai Creek
- Arabic Traditional Coffee & Dates upon arrival
- Unlimited mineral water, soft drinks and juices
- Delicious Buffet Dinner (Veg & Non Veg)
- Background Music- Arabic, Indian and English
Alcoholic drinks are not available on board, Transfers
Transfers not included but available upon request at extra cost.
Dubai Creek, Deira side in front of Radisson Blu Hotel.
NOTE: There will be no entertainment & no alcohol to be served during religious holidays.
- No Show & Cancellation within 48 hours, 100% cancellation fee.
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed/faxed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system.
- Disclaimer Notice We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.