Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is an integral part of The Dubai Mall’s diverse entertainment portfolio. Located strategically in the centre of the Mall, Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest indoor aquariums of its kind in the world at 51m long, 20m wide and 11m deep.
With the capacity to hold 10 million litres of water, Dubai Aquarium illuminates the marvels of the ocean floor and showcases one of the most diverse collections of aquatic life worldwide. Dubai Aquarium has thousands of aquatic animals, representing several hundred-marine species.
Underwater Zoo, located on Level 2, offers an interactive approach to educating guests of all ages on the ecology and sustainability of marine life. The journey consists of three ecological zones: Rainforest, Rock Pool Coastline and UAE Night Creatures, where a variety of aquatic animals are featured including Crocodiles, Piranhas, Giant Spider Crabs, Otters, Water Rats, Sea Horses and Sea Jellies amongst others.
Adult and Children (3 years above)
Vouchers should be purchased 24 hours before the entry. However, for last minute bookings please contact us on email@example.com/ WhatsApp help (+971589472344) to confirm the availability.
Terms & Conditions
Glass Bottom Boat Ride not available for pregnant guests and children below 3 years of age
- Children under 3 years of age free of charge
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years old)
- Aquarium Tunnel.
- Underwater Zoo.
- Valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. No booking required.
- Opening hours: 10:00 am to 22:00 pm (Sunday- Wednesday) last admission: 21:00 Weekends (Thursday- Saturday): 10:00 a.m-23:00 p.m Last entry will be at 22:00. Timings are subject to change.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo may change operating hours or close temporarily due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or special events, and may otherwise be discounted without notice and without liability to the owner.
- Ticket does not entitle holder to non-complimentary services or provisions within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Re-admission to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not allowed.
- Tickets holder may be refused entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the holder may pose risk to the safety of tickets holders, and/or affect the enjoyment of others within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and/or affect the normal operation of Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- All persons entering the venue are subject to the rule and regulations as set by the management.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Children under 3 years of age and pregnant women are not permitted to ride the Glass-Bottom Boats for safety reasons.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Valid vouchers must be presented.
- New safety measures, https://www.thedubaiaquarium.com/en/covid19/
- Vouchers should be purchased minimum 24 hours before the entry.
See map bigger