Dubai Ice Rink
Located on the ground floor of the mall next to The Waterfall, the Olympic-size Dubai Ice Rink has become a social hotspot, appealing to the entire spectrum of the society, both to young and old alike.
Dubai Ice Rink has enhanced its range of facilities to define its credentials as the must-visit leisure destination in the city. Assuring unlimited fun for skating enthusiasts and for visitors, it offers several unmatched features for youth including Dubai Ice Rink Skating Academy (DIRSA) and a full programme of coaching from basic learn to skate to advanced figure skating.
In addition to skating sessions and training programmes, Dubai Ice Rink has enhanced its lifestyle appeal with cool D.J. nights and snow fall sessions to add to the joy for youngsters and young at heart. The coolest events venue in the city, Dubai Ice Rink also serves as an ideal setting for celebratory events or friendly get-togethers.
General Admission with Skates.
Vouchers should be purchased minimum 24 hours before the entry.
- Valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Opening hours: 12:00 am to 22:00 (Sunday-Thursday) last admission: 21:00 Weekends: “Fri-Sat” 10:00-22:00 Last entry will be at 21:00. Timings are subject to change
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier to get ready before the session. Please wear warm and comfortable clothing suitable for exercising in thick, long socks and gloves if possible.
- Additional personal protective equipment is available for purchase at the Skate Shop.
- There are no refunds in whole or in part which will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Dubai Ice Rink reserves the right to reschedule sessions and session’s timings without prior notice.
- Valid voucher must be presented.
- If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at +971 4 4485111.
- New safety measures, https://www.dubaiicerink.com/en/covid19/index.aspx
- Vouchers should be purchased minimum 24 hours before the entry.
See map bigger