Air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour.
If the quad bike safaris in Dubai are for adventure lovers, then dune buggies aren't far behind in the list of must do activities in Dubai deserts. Dune Buggy Safaris in Dubai are a new version of off-road exploration. Feel the adrenaline rush as the guide leads you through the challenging sand dunes during this desert safari in Dubai. After experiencing the Dubai dune buggy safari ride, you can head towards the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits for the EVENING DUNE BUGGY SAFARI. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders).
Price are Inclusive of Tax
Timing: 15:00:00 - 21:00:00
Duration: 6 hours
- 1-hour Dune drive
- Camel ride
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting
- Sheesha or Hubbly Bubbly
- Arabic costumes
- Belly dancing
- Tanoura dance
- Quad bikes
Pick-up from any hotel or residence in Dubai (except Jebel Ali & Bab Al Shams Hotel). Alternative meeting points:
- Burjuman Metro Station
- Pick-up Timing: 14:30 - 15:00 (approximate time only, will change depending on the sunset timing).
- The Minimum age for driving is 15 yrs.
- Helmet and goggles provided
- Disclaimer form against damage and personal injury required to be signed.
- This is a guided tour and not a racing session.
- Tailor made packages can be arranged for larger groups by offering additional activities.
NOTE: We are having Tanoura show in the entertainment during religious holidays. There is no Belly dance, Fire Show & No alcohol to be served during religious holidays.
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system:
*Over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied;
*Less than 48 hours in advance - 50% of booked cost will be charged;
*Less than 24 hours in advance - 100% of booked cost will be charged
- Disclaimer Notice We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.