It is the latest generation of electric- go-karts, providing amateurs and experienced drivers with the ultimate driving experience! Ekart Zabeel is the perfect place for a challenge with friends, a fun family activity, or a memorable afternoon, with your coworkers for the perfectly organized corporate event.
- Single Ticket 95 AED is the regular admission (this is a single race that takes 7 minutes per race.
Generic Terms and Conditions
For single session
- Be at least 14 years old, 140cm tall and weigh less than 120kgs.
- Wear enclosed footwear
- Make sure to wear racing suits over their clothes with lose clothing tucked inside.
- Ensure face and/or head covers provided are worn under their helmet to maintain hygiene
- Notify management of any disability, intellectual or physical, which may affect their ability to drive
- Notify management of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to; neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy, or if pregnant
- Participate in the safety briefing prior to driving.
Follow the instructions of the track marshals
- Drivers are not allowed to drive while under the influence of a substance such as alcohol, medication or drugs that may impair driving ability.
- Any participant driving dangerously will be removed from the race and no refund will be made
- Drivers are responsible for, and agree to pay for any damage to karts and equipment
- Glass containers or bottles are not allowed on the circuit.
- Food and drinks are not allowed once participants enter the turnstiles
- Failing to abide by the code of conduct and instructions will result in the removal of the guest and no refund will be provided.
DO NOT RIDE IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE BELOW CONDITIONS
- Recent surgery or illness
- Heart Conditions
- Neck, Back or Bone ailments
- High Blood Pressure
- Under the influence of medication or Alcohol.
STAGE 1: REGISTER
- Register your rider profile details upon arrival. These details will be stored for future sessions.
STAGE 2: BOOK YOUR SESSION
- Head over to the payment kiosks to book your session.
STAGE 3: ENTER ARENA
- 30 minutes before your session the turnstiles will open prompting you to begin your induction.
STAGE 4: SUIT UP
- Get suited up in the E-kart jumpsuit, store your valuables in lockers, and ensure you’re wearing closed shoes and no loose clothing.
STAGE 5: SAFETY BRIEFING
- Our trained staff will take you through the functions of the karts and rider requirements to ensure you have the most enjoyable ride possible.
STAGE 6: READY, SET, EKART!
- Now you’re ready, get into your kart and enjoy your e-karting session with friends and family. Lap times recorded and shared at the end of your session.
Weekdays: “Sun -Wed” & Weekends: “Thus- Fri - Sat”
- Timing: 14:00 – 22:00
- Last entry will be at 21:30
- Timing are subject to be change
- Be at least 14 years old, 140 cm tall and weigh less than 120 kgs.
- Wear enclosed footwear. Make sure to wear racing suits over their clothes with lose clothing tucked inside.
- Ensure face and/or head covers provided are worn under their helmet to maintain hygiene.
- Notify management of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations, or medical conditions including but not limited to, neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy or if pregnant.
- Valid voucher to be presented at the admission counter
- New safety measures, http://www.ekartzabeel.ae/covid-19.html
For on ground enquiries, please email
Or call 04-4485214
See map bigger