KidZania is an activity-packed indoor city where learning and play collide for a day-out your children will never forget. The 7000m² scaled replica of a real city combines entertainment and education, with over 60 real-life activities for children aged 4-16. Children will discover and learn all about different jobs through exciting role-play while developing decision-making, teamwork, creativity, and social skills in ways that can’t be taught in a classroom.
Located in Level 2, The Dubai Mall.
- Economy (4-16 yrs. old)
- Toddler Entry Pass (2-3 yrs old)
- Adult Entry Pass
Vouchers should be purchased 24 hours before the entry. However, for last minute bookings please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org/ WhatsApp help (+971589472344) to confirm the availability.
- Valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Moday - Sunday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (last entry 09:00 pm). Timings are subject to change.
- Swapping the bracelets is not allowed.
- Accompanying adult for the children below 120 cm has to be present with them in park during the duration of the stay.
- Please note that Adults are not permitted into KidZania unless accompanying a child.
- All day general adult admission age limit: 17 to 64 years old.
- Adult Pass: Not allowed to Play
- Re-admission inside Kidzania is not allowed.
- Once admitted, children cannot exit temporarily. Lost Kidzos, cheques or vouchers are non-refundable.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed within merchant's premises.
- KidZania Management reserves the right to refuse the admission of the ticket holder, if his or her entry may prove detrimental towards the ambience, safety, security and operations of the facility.
- Valid on the deal option purchased only.
- Other terms and conditions apply
- New safety measures, https://dubai.kidzania.com/en-ae/pages/covid_updates
- Vouchers should be purchased minimum 24 hours before the entry.
See map bigger