KidZania - Abu Dhabi
At KidZania Abu Dhabi, children ages 1 to 16 have the opportunity of having adult-like experiences while assuming the role of firemen, construction workers, police officers, and fashion designers, among others. Not only that, but kids are also made aware of the importance of earning Kidzos (KidZania’s currency), and managing their earnings, preparing them to be responsible future adults. In addition, visitors will find Food & Beverage, Merchandising and Media dedicated locations, creating a broad offering of urban environments, establishments, and activities to enjoy the complete KidZania experience.
- Economy (4-16 yrs. old)
- Toddler Entry Pass (2-3 yrs old)
- Adult Entry Pass
Vouchers should be purchased minimum 24 hours before the entry.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Opening hours: 12:00 am to 22:00 (Sunday-Thursday) last admission: 21:00 Weekends: “Fri-Sat” 10:00-22:00 Last entry will be at 21:00. Timings are subject to change.
- Swapping the bracelets is not allowed.
- Accompanying adult for the children below 120 cm has to be present with them in park during the duration of the stay.
- Please note that Adults are not permitted into KidZania unless accompanying a child.
- All day general adult admission age limit: 17 to 64 years old.
- Re-admission inside Kidzania is not allowed.
- Once admitted, children cannot exit temporarily. Lost Kidzos, cheques or vouchers are non-refundable.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed within merchant's premises.
- KidZania Management reserves the right to refuse the admission of the ticket holder, if his or her entry may prove detrimental towards the ambience, safety, security and operations of the facility.
- Valid on the deal option purchased only.
- Other terms and conditions apply
- New safety measures, https://dubai.kidzania.com/en-ae/pages/covid_updates
- Vouchers should be purchased minimum 24 hours before the entry.
See map bigger