Love Boats provides a safe and enjoyable guided boat tours to customers around some of the most luxurious spots in Dubai. Your experience begin at the kiosk in Dubai marina walk opposite spinneys supermarket and next to Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant.
Option1: Adrenaline Fun (90 Mins)
Discover the beauty of Dubai with our Most Popular 90 Minutes Adrenaline Fun tour. Start your trip in the Dubai Marina Lagoon, pass by to the Palm Jumeirah's notorious Atlantis the Palm hotel, then make your way to the world-famous 7-Star Burj Al Arab Hotel. Trust us, these are remarkable sights that you don’t want to miss!
Dubai Marina, Bluewater Island, Ain Dubai, JBR, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Al Arab
Option 2: Atlantis Panoramic (75 Mins)
Capture panoramic shots of The Palm Jumeirah’s notorious Atlantis the Palm Hotel from the open sea.
Dubai Marina, Blue Water Island, Ain Dubai, JBR, Atlantis the Palm.
This will be an exhilarating tour to remember, full of perfect selfie opportunities for you to post on social media, so don’t forget to bring your camera!".
90 Minute ULTIMATE TOUR:
Adult Pass : AED 200
Child Pass : AED 150
90 Min Private Tour upto 10 pax : AED 2200
75 Minute DUBAI MARINA TOUR:
Adult Pass : AED 175
Child Pass : AED 115
75 Min Private Tour upto 10 pax : AED 1600
*Prizes mentioned above are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of transaction charges.
Pick Up Location : Dubai Marina, near Spinney Supermarket
Departure Timings is subject to availability:
09:00 am , 11:00 am , 01:00 pm, 03:00 pm, 05:00 pm
Prior Booking is required at least 24 hours in advance (Subject to Availability)however please contact us for any last-minute bookings and support. Once payment is done, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on our WhatsApp number ( +971589472344) to confirm the visit date and seat availability.
- A minimum of 48 Hours prior notice for reschedule request. ( Acceptable for one time reschedule only and subject to availability).
- Love Boats reserve the right to move/cancel your booking due to operational need or due to weather conditions and mechanical failure. In this instance, Love Boat will rearrange. If this is not possible, Ticket Amount will be returned to customer by Love Boats.
- In the unlikely event of emergency return to the operating location ( or any other along route) Love Boat shall have no liability for replacement tickets or refunds.
- Any customer who miss the confirmed scheduled departure shall not be eligible for a reschedule or refund. Love Boats will prioritize all customers against their booking times and never allow late running clients to have an impact on later departure times.
Terms & Conditions
- The maximum number of persons allowed per boat is TEN (10 passengers, 1 crew and 1 captain).
- Tickets must be retained at all the times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee of Love Boats.
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for each sailing except at the complete discretion of the Love Boats or in case of private tours.
- The customer shall always seek to arrange an alternate date/or time to travel inorder to complete the minimum requirement.
- All customers should arrive at the location not less than 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Love Boats obeys the UAE Coast Guard Authorities to ensure we maintain high levels of customer comfort and safety. Speed restrictions apply at certain points along the marina.
- Passengers must carry an original Identification card (Passport, Emirates ID or Diver’s Liscense.)
- All passengers must wear life Jacket.
- If passenger runs late, ride time will be reduced accordingly.
- Love Boat reserve the right to change the vessel booked in any situations, this will not effect the booking numbers or experience.
Love boat shall not be liable to any passenger, for any loss or damage which may arise out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the operation of Love Boats including, but not being limited to loss of property or items belonging to the passenger and any personal injury to the passenger.
Medical Conditions & Pregnancy
- The customer agrees to disclose any pre-existing medical or other condition that may cause the customer to suffer injury, or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition during the trip.
- Love Boats do not allow pregnant women or people with existing back complaints/heart complaints to travel on our boats due to safety reasons.
- Passengers must advise Love Boats before booking of any medical conditions or disabilities that the passengers are suffering from or have ever suffered from prior to booking, particularly dizzy spells, epilepsy, back/bone conditions and diabetes.
Clothing and Safety Equipment
- Love Boats recommends your party to “dress for the weather” bearing in mind it is usually cooler on the sea compared to the shore side and extremely hot in the summer months. All passengers should arrive in suitable attire which will not be damaged by exposure to sea water or sunlight.
- Life jackets are provided and must be worn at all times. Your guide will give a full safety briefing which will include full instruction on the inflation of life jackets in the event of an emergency.
- Please note if life jackets are manually inflated and/or damaged with intent and where no emergency has taken place, as lead name on this booking you will be charged AED 500.00 per jacket.
Comfort and Wellbeing
Passengers will not be permitted to board if Love Boats find that individual has:
- Been convicted of a criminal offence which, in the opinion of Lobe Boats is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Behaved in a manner which in the opinion of Love Boats has or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way to provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Shows signs of discourtesy, abuse or aggression to Love Boats crew.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the vessel itself and on the boarding platform leading to the vessel.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited on the vessel itself and the boarding platform leading to the vessel without the express permission of Love Boats
- Love Boats cannot be held responsible for weather conditions during your experience. Without exception poor weather will not be deemed a valid reason to authorize relocation of any booking.
- Children are deemed to be 12 years and young, any person with a child ticket must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
See map bigger