The Dubai Overnight Desert Safari is designed specially to experience the true sounds and flavor of the desert. Depart in the afternoon for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert.
A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive.
At the desert camp where, a traditional welcome awaits you; offering Arabic coffee & dates. Enjoy the true Arabian ambience at this typical Bedouin campsite with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating.
In the desert camp, experience the exciting camel ride and sand boarding. Mark your visit with a henna painting or just simply relax and enjoy the aromatic Sheesha (Hubbly Bubbly).
Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, Tanoura dancer (except during religious holidays or government orders).
After the Evening program at the camp and all the guest have departed, the Overnight Safari guests stay behind for their camping experience. Our camp staff will clean up the place of your choice inside the camp area and provide you with a tent, sleeping bags & mattress and you can settle down under star-lit skies.
Wake-up with the desert sunrise and relish the warm morning breakfast after which we return to Dubai.
Price are *Inclusive of Tax
Minimum Number of Pax: 2 pax
Timing: 3.00 PM – 9.00 AM
Duration: 18 hours
- Dune Drive
- Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Arabic Coffee, Tea & Dates
- Henna Painting -Tattoo for Females & Kids on Hands
- Arabic Traditional Costumes Photography
- Sheesha or Hubbly Bubbly
- Tanoura Dance
- Belly Dance
- BBQ Dinner Buffet (vegetarian & non-vegetarian options)
- Unlimited Soft drinks
- Overnight stay at camp site, tents & sleep bags
- Toilet facilities
- Breakfast, Tea & Coffee in the Morning
- Pick-up from any hotel or residence in Dubai (except Jebel Ali, Discover Gardens & Bab Al Shams).
Alternative meeting points:
- Regent Palace Hotel opposite Burjuman Center
- Deira City Centre
- Al Mulla Plaza
- Pick-up Timing: 14:30 - 15:00 (approximate time only, will change depending on the sunset timing).
- There will be no entertainment activities after the Evening Desert Safari.
- Lights will be on during cleanup of the camp.
- Other guests may not be present during the Overnight Camping.
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system:
*Over 48 hours in advance - No charges applied;
*Less than 48 hours in advance - 50% of booked cost will be charged;
*Less than 24 hours in advance - 100% of booked cost will be charged
- Disclaimer Notice We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.
See map bigger