Embark on Historical City Tour with a private guide. The tour includes visits to all the three museums within the compound displaying a rich personal collection of historical artefacts, rare manuscripts, and the armoury of Ahmed Obaid Al Mansoori. The Museum caters for a vital understanding of cultural crossroads of global trade routes between Europe, Africa, Asia, and the United Arab Emirates. Next, you will be driven pass by the vibrant neighbourhood of Al Bastakiya – home to the historical Al Fahidi Fort. Here is our Dubai Museum (ticket entry included) stop. The Dubai Museum allows developing a deeper understanding of the history of Dubai and its culture. The museum has various monuments including rare antiques such as pottery, weapons, tombs, and ancient local artefacts. After an insightful exploration, the tour guide will venture you through the vibrant textile market to get you to the oldest part of Dubai: Deira. Here, you can board an Abra water taxi, where you can enjoy taking snapshots of spectacular panoramic views of the city. This traditional way of transit is popular due to its quick way to access the areas surrounding Deira Creek. Add flavour to your tour by browsing through the colourful textile markets and Spice & Gold Souk. Meander through the numerous spices’ stalls that fill the air with aromatic smells, before being taken to visit the Dubai Frame. The iconic landmark measures 150 meters high and 93 meters wide and is made up of 9,900 cubic metres of reinforced concrete, 2,000 tonnes of steel and 2,900 square metres of laminated glass – a sturdy structure, indeed. The landmark has 48 floors, which provide for spectacular panoramic views of old Dubai on one side and modern Dubai on the other side. The tour ends with a drop off back to Burjuman Metro station.
- The perfect way to discover the humble origins of the cosmopolitan city within 4-5 hours.
- our begins with a picturesque drive through beautiful sandy beaches of Jumeirah.
- Discover hidden treasures such as traditional courtyards, fortresses, ancient mosques, and charming landscapes.
- Take a ride on the Abra water taxi across the Deira Creek.
- Shop for trinkets and souvenirs from the colourful Spice & Gold Souk in Deira.
- Check out impressive views of Dubai’s landscape from the Dubai Frame (tickets included).