A first-of-its-kind attraction for the Middle East, VR Park Theme Park is centered on the concept of ‘shared escapism’, with an unprecedented breadth of rides, experiences and games to suit the whole family. The theme park is designed to ‘Challenge Reality’, blurring the lines between perception and reality through unforgettable and mind-blowing experiences, spanning wholly immersive rides, interactive games and educational journeys.
Set across two levels, VR Park offers attractions to suit all ages and interests, including adrenalin, horror, tranquility and more; including multi-player experiences, allowing visitors to interact with one another and live the experience with family and friends.
Super 7 Pass - can be used on any 7 rides or games of your choice.
Super 10 Pass - can be used on any 10 rides or games of your choice.
Releoad 150 - any rides of your choice.1 time per ride.
To learn more about the experiences, please visit our website:
Vouchers should be purchased 24 hours before the entry. However, for last minute bookings please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org/ WhatsApp help (+971589472344) to confirm the availability.
- Valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Opening hours: 14.00 - 22.00. Last Entry 21:30 PM. Timings are subject to change.
- One time entry per person per pass
- Super 7 Pass expires on the same calendar day of visit.
- Super 10 Pass expires on the same calendar day of visit.
- Customer has to purchse VR PARK card costs AED 5 at the counter .
- Guests must meet all height, health and age restrictions as indicated at all our attractions, rides and games
- Guests with certain health conditions are advised not to experience certain attractions, rides and games. Specific warnings are posted at each location
- For their safety, expectant mothers are advised not to ride our attractions and do so at their own risk
- Children must be supervised by an adult or guardian at all times
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by VR Park team members
- Food and beverages may not be brought onto the rides and attractions
- VR Theme Park reserves the right to temporarily close certain attractions, rides or games for purposes of maintenance without prior notice or any compensation whatsoever
- Guests are advised to not leave their valuables or personal belongings unattended. VR Theme Park will not be held responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a valid ticket holder, if in the team member’s reasonable opinion, the ticket holder may pose a risk to the safety of others and or affect their enjoyment within VR Theme Park and/or the normal operations of VR Theme Park.
- The Management accepts no liability and is fully and effectively indemnified by the ticket holder at all times against any liability which includes but is not limited to losses, costs, claims, demands, actions, damages, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
- New safety measures, https://www.vrparkdubai.com/Home/Covid19
- Vouchers should be purchased minimum 24 hours before the entry.
See map bigger